Heidi Hornbacher is a graduate of the UCLA screenwriting program and works as a writer and story consultant for hire. She has several TV projects in development and is a director/producer of television commercials and music videos. She reads for Slamdance, The Page Awards, and The Writer’s Lab (presented by New York Women in Film and IRIS, with the support of Meryl Streep), and coaches the Slamdance and Roadmap Writers pitching class.
Check back occasionally for more of Heidi’s posts about script feedback and common mistakes.
- Common Script Mistakes: The Lucky 13 (Part 2) (August 3, 2016)
- Common Script Mistakes: The Lucky 13 (Part 1) (July 3, 2016)
- Common Script Mistakes: Parentheticals–Let’s Kill the Wrylies (June 20, 2016)
- Stuck in Your Script? Have a Breakdown (February 8, 2016)
- Taking Notes: Thoughts on Receiving Judges’ Feedback (July 2015)