Aisling Corristine (2011 student)
- Table Read My Screenplay – Top Ten winner (2016) for Rook.
- Pulsar Sci-Fi Screenplay Contest – Original Screenplay Semifinalist (October 2012) for The Colony.
- A/EXPOSURE Monthly Script Contest – 3rd Place (July 2012) for The Prairie Boys**
Liz Hara (2013 student)
- Winner, 3rd ATX Pitch Competition, ATX Television Festival (June 2015) for Bully.**
Myra Noveck (2008 student)
- Quarterfinalist, StoryPros International Screenplay Contest (November 2014) for The Depth.
Nanou Matteson (2008 & 2009 student)
- Winner, Audience Award Best Narrative Feature, Naples International Film Festival (November 2014) for East Side Sushi (as script consultant & line producer). Numerous other awards for East Side Sushi are listed here.
Bill Abelson (2013 student)
- Winner, Best Feature Screenplay, Harlem International Film Festival (September 2014) for The Blacktivist.
Alana Kornfeld (2013 student)
- Winner, 2nd ATX Pitch Competition, ATX Television Festival (June 2014) for Cracking Royalty.**
Lea Toulon Black (2011 student)
- UCLA Screenwriters Showcase Television Winner (2013) for Kauai High.
- Women in Film Award (2012) for Liquid Adrenaline.**
Annie LaBarba (2008 & 2009 student)
- Austin Film Festival Semifinalist in Screenplay-Drama (2012) for Havana Rules.
- Banal Probe: Popular Tumblr on script reading and screenwriting.
Lisa Caruso (2009 & 2014 student)
- Official Selection Dances with Films Shorts Competition (2012) for TKO.
- Audience Award, Broad Humor Film Festival (2012) for TKO.
- Executive Producer, 6 episodes of Operation Wild (2010).
- Executive Producer, 12 episodes of Living with Ed (2009-2010).
- Executive Producer, 33 episodes of Emeril Green (2008-2011).
Evette Vargas (2008 & 2009 student)
- First Place in the NYU Tisch West Alumni Web Series Competition, an NBC/UNI production award, and an official selection of the WGA Writer/Director Showcase (July 2012) for Dark Prophet.
** = Project workshopped with PageCraft or Michelangelo Screenwriting.
We have verified all of the above to the best of our ability but do not guarantee the accuracy of the information on this page.