PageCraft Code of Conduct
Our programs provide training and mentoring for screenwriters.
The interaction and feedback among writers is part of the value of PageCraft programs. Therefore, we ask participants:
- To treat all program leaders and participants with kindness and respect.
- To be open to constructive feedback, and to be willing to provide such feedback to others.
- To offer notes, feedback, and advice to other participants aligned with their visions for their stories.
- To be mindful when making comments about sensitive experiences and identities with which you do not have personal experience.
- To participate fully, with cameras turned on, in interactive online screenwriting workshops such as Concept to Pages and Writing Is Rewriting. (We are happy to discuss individual needs that might require exceptions.)
Our workshop and retreat leaders provide services in a consulting capacity, independent of any companies with which they may be affiliated. We ask participants to respect any rules or guidelines set by our leaders in contacting them outside of the context of our PageCraft programs.
PageCraft reserves the right to refuse service or remove participants for any reason, including failure to conform to any of the above guidelines. In such a circumstance, any relevant cancellation policy will apply, and PageCraft is not responsible or liable for any costs incurred, including (but not limited to) travel expenses. This policy applies to all our programs, including writing retreats and online workshops.