- Scene and Unseen: new Scene Analysis Master Class (online) on June 5
- Concept to Pages (online workshop): June 4 – August 13, 2022
- Writing Is Rewriting (online workshop): June 18 – August 13, 2022
- Tuscan Villa Screenwriting Retreat: September 4-17, 2022
- Demystifying the Writers Room (online workshop): next date tba
- Alumni Drop-Ins: continuing support every Sunday online
- Hearthside Salons: podcast featuring inspiring conversations
Scholarships to our Concept to Pages workshop are now available to BIPOC writers with financial need! The next application deadline is Monday, May 16 at 5pm Pacific. Learn more HERE.
After years of learning from amazing writers and coaches, judging screenplay contests, writing scripts on commission for both studios and independent producers, and coaching writers to career success, I know exactly what scripts need to place in contests and engage executives. And I’ve learned the secrets to finding a good story. Whether you’re developing a screenplay, working on a memoir, or launching a blog, story is the secret to engaging and cathartic content.
I’ve synthesized a lot of knowledge about what makes a killer story work. I’ve also developed a knack for working with writers of all skill and experience levels to identify their scripts’ shortfalls and not just fix them, but solve them with panache. What’s more, I’ve developed foundational practices that help writers avoid those pitfalls in the first place.
That’s why I’ve creating online workshop and in-person writing retreats for you to break your story and craft your script for success, from structure to polish.
—Michael Davies (Love at First Sight; Tracy Beaker Returns)