Goal Setting for Creatives
Location: live on Zoom
Date: Thursday, February 3, 2022 (new date)
Time: 5pm Pacific / 8pm Eastern
Leader: Sam Garland
What are you writing toward in 2022?
We all know writing resolutions will fail you. Let’s talk about why and set you up to reach your writing goals in 2022.
In this one-hour workshop you will:
- Learn how to set goals that aren’t just dreams.
- Define for yourself what success will mean in 2022.
- Learn the biggest reason you’re NOT writing, and how to fix it.
- Tap into the innate fuel that will drive all your writing this year, and beyond.
- Map out your year in one hour, so you know exactly what you’re writing toward – and why.
This workshop will be led by Sam Garland. She is an actor, writer, producer, podcaster, and creative career coach who is deeply curious about the human brain – why it always dreams big, and then fails so miserably to show up for itself. Sam believes the stories you tell are a gift to your audience. They help us filter what we don’t know, don’t understand, or can’t comprehend. They bring us together, allow us to heal, give us strength to challenge the status quo, and show us at our best selves. She wants to work with writers to make sure their stories find the right format and the right audience to be heard.
Registration: Please use the button below to register. (Any problems? Contact us and we’ll sort it out.)
- We will email registered participants 5 to 7 days before the workshop is scheduled to take place and a reminder the morning of the workshop.
- If you do not see the email (please check your spam folder), or if you would prefer that we email you at a different address from the one you use to make payment, get in touch with us at email@example.com. After the cancellation deadline, we will not be able to accept a lost or overlooked email as a reason for a refund.
- Cancellation Policy: You are entitled to a refund of your registration price minus 5% if you cancel a least 24 hours in advance of the workshop. We will not be able to provide refunds after that time.
- PageCraft is not responsible for other costs incurred by participants or prospective participants.