Got a script idea but stuck on how to start?
Longing for a clear story structure?
Frustrated by your script’s lack of tension?
Is your story dying in its second act?
Want to do better in your next screenplay contest?
Learn the top 13 most common script mistakes and how to avoid them: Subscribe to our mailing list.
“As a long-time coach and contest judge, I can tell on the first page if a script is going to be an engaging or painful read. We created PageCraft to help you solve your script’s problems or avoid them in the first place so you can take your script to the next level.
“Many of our clients have gone on to find representation, win contests, and become working writers. I’m a graduate of UCLA’s screenwriting program, and I’ve written numerous features, treatments, and TV pilots for various independent producers. In addition, I’ve directed and produced numerous commercials, music videos, and electronic press kits for various artists. I apply our PageCraft story principles to my own projects resulting in engaging pieces and happy clients. I will train you to do the same to unlock the potential of your writing. Let us help you craft a script that judges and executives can’t put down.”
— Heidi Hornbacher
- Registration is open for our one-hour Goal Setting for Creatives online workshop on February 3rd (new date).
- The deadline to apply for our BIPOC Scholarship to the winter 2022 Concept to Pages workshop is closed. Stay tuned for Spring 2022 dates.
- Registration is open for our Orvieto Screenwriting Retreat in Italy: May 30 – June 11, 2022.
- Registration is open for our Villa Screenwriting Retreat in Italy: September 4-17, 2022.
- Season 2 of Hearthside Salons is underway. Check out our podcasts HERE.
—Sara Nesson, Oscar-Nominated filmmaker