Got a script idea but stuck on how to start?
Longing for a clear story structure?
Frustrated by your script’s lack of tension?
Is your story dying in its second act?
Want to do better in your next screenplay contest?
Learn the top 13 most common script mistakes and how to avoid them: Subscribe to our mailing list.
“As a long-time coach and contest judge, I can tell on the first page if a script is going to be an engaging or painful read. We created PageCraft to help you solve your script’s problems or avoid them in the first place so you can take your script to the next level.
“Many of our clients have gone on to find representation, win contests, and become working writers. I’m a graduate of UCLA’s screenwriting program, and I’ve written numerous features, treatments, and TV pilots for various independent producers. In addition, I’ve directed and produced numerous commercials, music videos, and electronic press kits for various artists. I apply our PageCraft story principles to my own projects resulting in engaging pieces and happy clients. I will train you to do the same to unlock the potential of your writing. Let us help you craft a script that judges and executives can’t put down.”
— Heidi Hornbacher
- Our application deadline has passed for our Villa Screenwriting Retreat in Italy’s Chianti region in September. We may be able to accommodate one more participant. Contact us immediately.
- FREE: Law Workshop for Writers on September 28th.
- Our next Concept to Pages workshop starts on October 1st.
- Our next Writing Is Rewriting workshop starts on October 1st.
- Our NEW How to Build a Pitch Deck in 3 Days workshop is on October 19th.
- Our next Scene and Unseen scene analysis masterclass is on October 12th with all-new content.
- BIPOC Scholarships are available for our Concept to Pages workshops. Our next application deadline is August 31st.
—Sara Nesson, Oscar-Nominated filmmaker